It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:00 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 9 of 18 [ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 18  Next
 Post subject: Re: Official JSU/UTM Game Thread
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:40 pm 

FINAL, NO OT, JSU 41-27, nice win...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:41 pm 

Go Gamecocks!! Gamecoocks Win!!!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:43 pm 

Hot Damn! Maybe we've found the right groove!
GO COCKS GO!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:50 pm 

You can call it sour grapes or sore loser or whatever makes you sleep easier at night. Honest observation after playing SEMO, BSU, UTC, and UCA...JSU has got to be the most classless and undisciplined coached teamed I've ever seen; several hits to our players out of bounds, ripped helmets off/face mask, piling onto a pile after the player has been stopped, and hitting defenseless receivers helmet to helmet/defender leading with his head. Bill Clark is the head coach and he lets this go on within his program so ultimately I hold him responsible. Its sad to say I had more respect for Jack Crowe at least he had some class and would not put up with this type of behavior between the lines. Go ahead and talk trash about my comments but it's going to be hard to argue that this stuff did not go on out there today.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:58 pm 

skyhawks84 wrote:
You can call it sour grapes or sore loser or whatever makes you sleep easier at night. Honest observation after playing SEMO, BSU, UTC, and UCA...JSU has got to be the most classless and undisciplined coached teamed I've ever seen; several hits to our players out of bounds, ripped helmets off/face mask, piling onto a pile after the player has been stopped, and hitting defenseless receivers helmet to helmet/defender leading with his head. Bill Clark is the head coach and he lets this go on within his program so ultimately I hold him responsible. Its sad to say I had more respect for Jack Crowe at least he had some class and would not put up with this type of behavior between the lines. Go ahead and talk trash about my comments but it's going to be hard to argue that this stuff did not go on out there today.

Apparently we watched very different games. Even the announcers pointed out that our hits were hard but legal. The "hit to the head" your coach complained about was a shoulder to chest. Hard hit but legal. Rewatch it without your 49ers glasses.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:02 pm 

I missed those plays too. The late hit on Farve w as a cheap call by the ref. Appeared he let the sideline influences him.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:04 pm 

skyhawks84 wrote:

Yeah, I missed these as well. I think you may be a bit of a sore loser.

Did you ever look up the wildcat formation?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:08 pm 

No I didn't but I did look up the beating we gave your soccer team last night and we'll enjoy beating the snot out of your men and women's basketball teams this season. You might of beaten us in football this season but how much does it say about your athletics department when we take you to the woodshed in most every other sport except maybe baseball.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:13 pm 

skyhawks84 wrote:
No I didn't but I did look up the beating we gave your soccer team last night and we'll enjoy beating the snot out of your men and women's basketball teams this season. You might of beaten us in football this season but how much does it say about your athletics department when we take you to the woodshed in most every other sport except maybe baseball.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

41-27.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:13 pm 

skyhawks84 wrote:

UTM is better than us in b ball and soccer.

Page 9 of 18 [ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 18  Next